It’s that time of year.
Pumpkin lovers rejoice and the rest of society rolls their eyes.
I only break out the Goose Island glasses for two occasions:
Beer + Smoothies (preferably both of the pumpkin variety)
- 1/2 c canned pumpkin (not pumpkin pie filling!)
- 1/2 c yogurt (I used Stonyfield Vanilla, but Greek would be good too)
- 1 tbsp brown sugar
- dash of cinnamon
- glug of milk
- Blend! Blend! Blend!
Top with Uncle Sam cereal + some more brown sugar.
Speaking of Uncle Sam’s – I received a coupon from my friends at the HLS way back in August and I just now finally found a box of the wheaty flakes at my Hyvee. It’s a great smoothie topper and check out these amazing stats:
Sure I’m a fan of sugary cereals (hello Cocoa Crispy Rice Cereal) but I’m always in the market for cereals that are good for me and taste just as delicious. And with 10g of dietary fiber and flaxseeds in it, I think Uncle Sam’s qualifies!
So, whatta say to a giveaway?
Want to win a box of Sam’s?
- Leave me a comment telling me your favorite cereal.
- Head over to Facebook and “Like” What Kate Ate & leave a comment letting me know you did!
- Follow me on Twitter & leave a comment saying you did so. Already follow me? Leave a comment!
Giveaway ends Wednesday 9/29.