The internet in our house is currently getting fixed so I am quick blogging from a work computer! Unfortunately for you guys that means no food pics for today (it would take me a year to upload a single photo on this computer!). I think I can make it up to you though!
How about with a Chia Seed giveaway?!
Why I (and the rest of the blog world) love Chia Seeds:
- there is fiber, calcium, magnesium, phosphorus in every tiny little seed
- unlike their superfood competition flax seeds, they aren’t prone to go bad and you can store them in your cabinet
- they are gluten-free
- you can add them to virtually anything
Want to win a 2 pound bag of Chia Seeds from Chia Seed Direct? I thought you might! Here are the ways you can enter to win:
1. Leave a comment telling me your favorite ‘it’ food product/brand. PopChips? PB2? Remember PB2?! Coconut Oil?
2. Tweet about this giveaway! Tweet “@whatkateate I want to win Chia Seeds http://www.whatkateate.com” and let me know that you did!
3. Mention this giveaway on a post of your own or email a friend the details and let me know!
*Please enter a new comment for each way you entered so I can enter you more than once to win!
Giveaway ends Tuesday, March 9th at noon!