Hope everyone has had a fabulous start to their weekend!
So I am definitely getting used to the hang of taking pictures, saving the pictures, and then uploading the pictures! We went out to dinner Thursday night & I failed to take quality photos! I did however enjoy some clear soup, a house salad, & some tasty rolls!
Flash forward to Friday…oatmeal for breakfast, some crackers & a pear for lunch, a grilled veggie & provolone sandwich. But no pictures!
To make up for it Im going to brighten this photoless post with not 1, but 2 recipes!
Potato & Rosemary Pizza
- WW crush [we our obsessed with Boboli]
- 1-2 fresh sprigs of rosemary
- 4 slices of provolone [maybe 1/2 a c if shredded]
- tbsp minced garlic
- 2-4 small red potatoes [depending on size & preference]
- How to: Preheat your oven to 425* & gather your ingredients. Cut up potatoes into slices & microwave or sauté until semi-soft. Add garlic to pizza crust, followed by cheese, potatoes, & finally rosemary & fresh cracked pepper. Bake until bubbly! Enjoy with a side salad.
My plate x 2. It was so delish I went back for another piece of pie. Definitely in the top 3 best pizzas Ive ever made, a must try!
And for dessert, you ask? Susan Sarandon’s Banana-Oatmeal-Chocolate-Chip Cookies!
If you are looking for a healthy, yummy chocolate chip cookie recipe & you love oatmeal & bananas [and really would doesnt?] then you have got to try this recipe! My bf Aubrey & I have been making these cookies for almost a year, and I dont think Ive ever made them without her!
Adding the dry ingredients with some cute Valentine’s measuring cups:
So tasty! I ended up having 1-2 cookies worth in dough & one right out of the oven!
My saturday consists of:
- Homemade breakfast by the boy
- A free yoga class
- Some cleaning of the casa
- Birthday dinner at Vernon Inn
- Engagement Party
Are you a yogi? I attended my first hot yoga class of the new year on Thursday [it had been far too long!] & Im excited to take advantage of some free yoga at a local studio. Check out this site to see if they are offering some free classes today, it is National Yoga Day after all!